PLAN YOUR DREAM DESTINATION TROPICAL WEDDING IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE PARTS OF THE WORLD:
CAIRNS, PALM COVE, PORT DOUGLAS REGION
“The Australian Wedding Capital”
TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA
What makes TNQ Region your ideal destination wedding location?
- Beautiful golden, sandy beaches, lush green mountains, the largest coral reef system in the world: The Great Barrier Reef and the world’s oldest heritage rainforest, all in one stunning location.
- Tropical year-round climate: Escape a cold winter in favor of a warm tropical destination wedding location! (We like to think of ourselves as the “Hawaii of Australia”!)
- More economical: Tropical North Queensland is such a special location, it can double as your honeymoon location
- More fun: Give yourself and your guests the ultimate memorable vacation, just by attending your wedding!
- World-class tours and endless adventures for you and your guests
- Options to suit all tastes: From a large lavish celebration to a relaxed & intimate affair with your closest family and friends, there are venues and vendors to match your unique style, preferences and budget
- Welcoming location for all demographics, multi-culturally diverse
- Hundreds of world class wedding venues and suppliers
- Most beautiful Tropical Wedding Destinations
Please View our “Plan a Wedding” section to begin planning Your Cairns Destination Wedding in Port Douglas/Cairns and view some of the region’s Best Wedding Suppliers